How much is your own protection worth to you?
We from aquata have developed a new robust, powerful and reusable Antiviral Overall, tested under EN 14126:2004, which is specially made for such circumstances to meet the growing need for critical protection and supplies in the fight against COVID-19.
Why to buy our Antiviral Overall?
- We are a German manufacturer
- not made in china
- Monitored production processes
- daily quality control and
- constantly under German surveillance
Highest Antiviral safety properties, tested und EN 14126:2004:
- Class 6: penetration of contaminated Liquids under hydrostatic pressure (section 188.8.131.52., Test according to ISO 16603 and ISO 16604).
- Class 6: penetration by infectious agents due to mechanical contact with contaminated substances Contain liquids (section 184.108.40.206., Test according to EN ISO 22610).
- Class 3: penetration of contaminated liquid aerosols (section 220.127.116.11., test according to ISO 22611).
- Class 3: penetration of contaminated Solid particles (section 18.104.22.168., Test according to EN ISO 22612).
Very tear-resistant material:
- High density made from very robust fibers of polyethylene and Polypropylene which offers an ideal combination of protection, durability and comfort.
- very high breathability, even after a long usage
- perfect protection against viruses
Tapes and Zipper:
- Taped seams for protection and resilience
- zipper and zipper cover for increased tightness
Maximum comfort, high reusability and perfect fit
- 3-Pieces Hood
- Concealed elastic bands on the hood, sleeve
- avoidance of contamination or lint
- side zipper for increased comfort
- 4 times washable at 40 degrees
In addition to our passed test EN 14126: 2004, our antiviral overall is currently tested in accordance with PSA KATIII / EN13034.